We’re very excited about next week’s Independent Show in Orlando. Hosted by the NCTC for its 900+ independent cable operator members, this annual event gives us the opportunity to meet face-on-face with so many of our most valued customers.
Since RGB’s inception, NCTC members have been a critical element of our customer base. Over the last several years, we have helped independent operators of all sizes to implement digital simulcast solutions as they transitioned to all-digital, optimize their bandwidth in order to add more HD and other services, deploy local ad insertion solutions to generate new revenue, and now, we’re partnering with them to tackle the challenge of multiscreen IP video delivery.
Wherever you are in the evolution of the video delivery network, RGB Networks has a video processing solution and the expertise to help make your deployments easier and more cost-efficient.
Our reputation and track record are strong with this membership and we invite you to read about just a few of our deployments with NCTC member operators over the last several years:
- GCI Streams 2011 Iditarod Race to Subscribers’ PCs with RGB Networks
- XIT Communications Deploys RGB Networks’ Video Multiprocessing Gateway to Deliver Services to its IPTV Subscribers
- Horizon Telcom Uses RGB Networks’ Video Multiprocessing Gateway to Deliver More HDTV to its IPTV Subscribers
- Hargray Communications Expands Services with RGB Networks Products
- Pembroke Telephone Selects RGB Networks for IPTV Network Upgrade
- San Bruno Cable Chooses RGB Networks for Comprehensive Digital Video Network Upgrade
- Midstate Communications Delivers More Programming with RGB Networks
- RGB Networks Chosen by Crosslake Communications for Digital Video Upgrade
Stop by booth #95 at The Independent Show and let us show you why over 400 video service providers around the world trust digital and IP video solutions from RGB Networks.