October 26-27 – New Orleans
The video landscape as we know it is undergoing a revolution. With today’s consumer beginning to expect nothing less than the ability to access high-quality content on any device, at any time, over any network, Video Service Providers (VSPs) must evolve to remain competitive. If you have not yet developed a multiscreen strategy or are not at least planning for it, you may already be behind.
There are, however, a number of hurdles associated with the move to multiscreen and you’ll need a partner to help guide you through these challenges as you transition to an IP network, begin delivering video beyond the television and seek to monetize multiscreen services.
At TelcoTV 2011, RGB Networks highlighted solutions that are specifically designed to address these IP video challenges, including:
At TelcoTV, visitors saw a live demonstration of RGB’s new VMG-8 working seamlessly with RGB’s TransAct Packager to deliver the industry’s most scalable solution for video delivery to TVs, PCs, tablets and other mobile devices.
And if you’re not yet ready for multiscreen, the VMG can help you with a number of other applications, including MPEG-2 ⇔ H.264 transcoding, HD-to-SD downconversion and program substitution. Visit with us to learn more.
Monetization of Multiscreen Services: Whether you’re looking to perform ad insertion on just the TV or across multiple devices, RGB offers an integrated solution that will help you to generate more revenue. RGB’s eVIA multiscreen IP video delivery and ad insertion ecosystem utilizes advanced adaptive bitrate streaming to facilitate targeted advertising down to the neighborhood, device or even specific individual subscriber demographics.
Contact us to learn how you can seamlessly implement or extend your advertising strategy across one, two, three or more screens.
Is Adaptive Bit-Rate Streaming the Solution or the Problem? RGB’s CTO and IP video expert, Yuval Fisher, took part in a panel discussion on adaptive streaming Tuesday the 25th at 1:45 p.m. Mark your calendar.
RGB’s eVia product suite took home a TelcoTV Vision Award for Innovation in Video Processing.
- Learn More
- BLOG: Another Win for IP Video Innovation at TelcoTV
- PRESS: Industry Leaders Enable Easier Deployment of Multiscreen Streaming of Live Video
- BLOG: Hyper-targeting: The Holy Grail of Advertising
- BLOG: IP Video Drives Company of the Year Finalist Honor
- An all-adaptive bit rate world is realistic
- RGB Networks Unveils First-ever Standards-based Product Suite for Multiscreen Video Delivery and Monetization
- WHITE PAPER: Adaptive Streaming Ad Insertion: Modifying Playlists to Deliver Targeted Ads Using HTTP Adaptive Streaming
- WHITE PAPER: Live Adaptive Streaming Delivery: Scaling and Hardening the Network
- Check out news coverage of RGB’s latest announcements
- Read RGB’s latest press releases
- Attend TelcoTV
- For discount registration, please click here and use promo code TTVEXH to receive 50% off any VIP, Conference or Expo Plus Pass.
- Meet with Us
- Learn More
- Stay Connected
- Check back for more announcements as we get closer to the show
- Subscribe for updates via social media: